The show was to benefit Haiti (ok cool) and, at the same time, "EMPOWER women with curves & show them in a positive light" (what's that now?). Alright so maybe the mission statement needed a bit of work...whatever. Here's the promo pic in case you're curious:
There's more! If you want to attend the benefit as a "blogger", you can pay $15 (just half price!) and buy yourself the following:
- Sit in our bloggers row/ VIP Row (value of $40)
- Receive a gift bag of goodies from our sponsors
- Join us on our RED CARPET
- Get mentioned on our site and online press releases as a sponsor
- Get mentioned on our twitter blast (we have over 20k followers)
- and more...
So now rebuilding Haiti and empowering women are secondary, and it's all about getting to sit in the blogger row, receiving goodies and walking a red carpet...for just $15!! Oh wait, um...you also have to whore yourself out to the internet, any followers you have, and not put your phone down - even for a second - at the event. Here are the requirements.
- Blog about our event (you can feel free to copy & paste our press release) a PRE-POST
- Agree to tweet and update your statuses DURING the event
- Agree to have a phone capable of uploading pictures of the event DURING the event on twitter, FB, etc...
You are trippin.